The aktiva team offers you comprehensive consulting experience.
Our consultants offer academic training and long-standing career experience in healthcare facilities.
Consultant Healthcare Management/Strategy (m / f / non-binary)
Degree in Health Economics / Management, Economics or a comparable degree. First career experience in healthcare or looking for an exciting career entry.
Internship in Healthcare Consulting (m / f / non-binary)
Gain insights into the strategic and economic dimensions of the German healthcare sector. Extensive training and excellent supervision during the internship.
Masterand or working student for consulting in the health care sector (m / f / non binary)
Support in the preparation, implementation and evaluation of an expert survey on the future development of medical specialties in hospitals.
aktiva has an extensive network of universities and institutions of higher education offering courses of study in Health Economics and Management. We work with selected universities on studies, theses and internships with practical training.
Thanks to these collaborations and Prof. Dr. Borges’ close connections to the world of research and instruction, we have the benefit of the latest scientific findings at all times.
Universities & institutions of higher education
- Department of Business Administration and Health Care Management of the University of Cologne, Prof. Dr. Ludwig Kuntz: http://www.mig.uni-koeln.de/en/
- Faculty of Health Care of the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, Prof. Dr. Saskia E. Drösler: https://web.hs-niederrhein.de/faculties/health-care/
- Catholic University of Applied Sciences of North Rhine-Westphalia, Aachen Campus, Prof. Dr. Rainer Krockauer, Prof. Dr. Ulrich Deller: https://www.katho-nrw.de/en/aachen/
Our cooperation partners
- Mr. Volker Jüsgen, RSM GmbH, Auditing company/ Tax consulting company, http://www.rsm.de
- Daniel - Hagelskamp & Kollegen, Attorneys and Tax consultants, https://www.daniel-hagelskamp.de/
- Prof. Dr. Halbe, Specialist Solicitor for Medical Law, Honorary Professor of the University of Cologne, Counsel to multiple professional associations: http://www.medizin-recht.com/