Sven Marth is a Partner and Authorised Signatory at aktiva GmbH.
After completing his training as an insurance broker and working as a qualified paramedic, Sven Marth studied health economics at Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences, with a concentration in hospital management.
Through more than 10 years of service as a first responder and several years of consulting at Deloitte / GEBERA Gesellschaft für betriebswirtschaftliche Beratung mbH, Mr Marth has extensive experience in the areas of hospital planning, strategic consulting, organisational development and process optimisation, as well as the preparation of expert reports and corporate valuations.
Sven Marth has been part of the consulting team at aktiva GmbH since 2011, the year of its founding.
Strategic realignments and investments must be well-thought-out. While we cannot gaze into a crystal ball, what we can do is to incorporate the consequences of your strategic actions into a medium-term plan, thus assessing the chances of success.
The following selection of references is indicative of his fields of expertise:
Strategy and concepts:
- Medical portfolio planning
- Preparatory expert report on hospital planning
- Hospital structure fund (Krankenhausstrukturfonds): support of institutions with conception up to application
- Extensive expert reports for hospital sponsor organisations
- Master planning for hospitals including conceptual design of the medical portfolio, operations and organisational planning, spatial and functional planning as well as business planning against the backdrop of merger processes and locational concentrations
- Development and implementation of strategic fields of action on the basis of comprehensive SWOT analyses and their incorporation into business planning including implementation support
- Development of concepts for rehabilitation clinics including action planning
Profitability and organisation:
- Expert assessment of the profitability and sustainability of acute-care clinics and rehabilitation facilities for supervisory bodies and banks
- Organisational and profitability analyses of facilities of all sizes
- Restructuring consulting for hospitals and rehabilitation clinics
- Preparation of restructuring reports for investors
- Usage concepts and re-use concepts in the event of site closures
Projects within the scope of due-diligence processes:
- Sale and purchase